Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Mandy Sketch Cards

A little while back, I was asked by 5Finity to contribute some sketch cards for the 'Mandy' set of collectible trading cards. For those of you who don't know, Mandy is wonderful character created by Dean Yeagle and is the subject of many of his cartoons for Playboy Magazine. I'm lucky enough to count Dean as a friend so I jumped at the chance to honor him and his creation. Unfortunately, I don't do a whole lot of work with colored pencils and the results are obvious. Some turned out ok, others didn't. Dean has the baseball one, so I'm glad he got to keep the best card.
Ps. They actually didn't look THIS bad, but I used a crappy scanner to make a digital copy of them and a lot of the shading has gone missing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment